Become a licensed Mindful Art Club® facilitator. We already offer several Mindful Art Clubs in Plymouth, Devon*, but we are now offering the opportunity for you to launch your own club in another area of the UK.
Training Program Includes:
- Training videos
- Art projects and workshop content
- Working ethically, safely and legally
- How to market your group(s)
- How to secure charitable funding
- How to measure your impact
- Essential admin and legal documents
- Use of the Mindful Art Club name and logo
- Work experience of supporting vulnerable clients
- Up to date DBS certificate
- Up to date safeguarding training
- An interest in mental health, mindfulness and art
- Basic computer skills; e.g. Word, Excel.
- Experience of facilitating support groups (desirable).
- Level 2 certificate in counselling skills (desirable).
*If you would like to work with us in Plymouth contact us to find out about current volunteering opportunities.