Would you like to socialise without even leaving your home?
Want to try mindfulness, but have no motivation to practice it alone?
Are you kind of creative, but don’t take art too seriously?
It sounds like you’d love our online art group!
Watch this short video to find out how we are responding to COVID-19, how to join us online, how did we meet, and why did we start an art club?
We interviewed ourselves in April 2020 to discuss how COVID-19 has affected our clients and how we can move forward with life after lockdown.
Join us for a Facebook Live every Monday at 10am.
Now we’d love to hear your thoughts. How can we best support you? Go to https://tinyurl.com/MAC-feedback now and let us know.
Trainee counsellor, Susy Putnam, interviewed Emma and Peggy from Mindful Art Club, just days before the UK went into social distancing measures, because of the Corona Virus, in March 2020. Susy asked,
- Why did you start mindful art club?
- Do you have any stories that you could share about how it has benefited an individual?
- Could you tell us why mindful art club, why not just an art club?
- Can you just talk us through what a session would look like?
- What is, ‘Taking your pen for a walk’?!
- Like our Facebook page.
- Set your notifications to join when we go live.
Now Emma and I would love to hear from you. What would you like to see and do in an online mindful art session? Tell us in the comments below.
Emma and I really want to know your thoughts around this, so that we can continue to support people during this time of social isolation.
Sending you lovely thoughts and a virtual hug from us both.
Peggy and Emma.